Eat Well: A healthy mind in a healthy body
Eating healthy is very important in order to maintain good health. It’s so simple yet so complicated for some of us, as most of people don’t acknowledge the fact that if they eat healthy, they will lead a significantly healthy life.
You shouldn’t see it as a sacrifice, but as a favor you are doing for your own self-improvement. You just need to arm yourself with patience and see all the health benefits you could have from putting away the cheeseburgers.
What NOT to eat:
• False “Low-Fat” products. They aren’t healthy as they appear, being highly processed.
• Sugar. Avoid sugar as it is addictive and a major cause of obesity
• Grains. If you want to lose weight, stay away from bread and paste, especially.
• Artificial sweeteners. Studies show they also lead to obesity. Even if they are calorie free, they are bad for health.
What you should do? You should try to eat natural and exercise! Try to eat:
• Meat (chicken, lamb, beef). If the animals were well-grown, the unprocessed food will be very healthy for you.
• Fish. Fish is the best solution for you, being very healthy and rich in Omega-3.
• Eggs. They are also very good for your health and full of Omega-3.
• Fruits and vegetables. They taste good, contain fiber and they are rich in Vitamin C. Eat a fruit or vegetable everyday.
A secret for you in order to have a healthy life is to eat well. Remember: a healthy mind in a healthy body is the key to success!